Why should you keep your vitamin D level around 50 ng/ml? Four different sources, using four different rationales, and four different lines of reasoning, all lead to the same conclusion.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
We need your help!
We're spreading awareness in vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- firstname.lastname@example.org on Mendelian randomization: Genetically low vitamin D levels are related to increased mortality
- email@example.com on New animal study suggests inflammation due to asthma does not change vitamin D levels
- Yasir Mahmood on Newsletter: Dr Cannell answers reader questions
- Rita and Misty on In Australia, recent Medicare changes call for restrictions on vitamin D test rebates
- GHamilton on How much vitamin D do you need to take?
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus melanoma mental health meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes UV exposure vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment