Why should you keep your vitamin D level around 50 ng/ml? Four different sources, using four different rationales, and four different lines of reasoning, all lead to the same conclusion.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
We need your help!
We're spreading awareness in vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- Rita and Misty on Vitamin D status may influence risk of post-stroke depression, says new study
- Rita and Misty on New research indicates vitamin D may help slow progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- Rita and Misty on New study highlights importance of vitamin D supplementation in patients sensitive to the sun
- Rebecca Oshiro on Aging, sun exposure, and heart health: What’s the relationship?
- Rebecca Oshiro on New study highlights importance of vitamin D supplementation in patients sensitive to the sun
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus melanoma meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial osteoporosis pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment