As readers know the effectiveness of vitamin D in preventing and treating respiratory infections is close to my heart, almost as close as autism and vitamin D. Readers may also know of the epidemic of antibiotic resistance in the USA, and the growing realization that frequent antibiotic use is leading to antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
We need your help!
We're spreading awareness in vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- Ian on Chronic stress leads to depression but does not affect vitamin D metabolism, says recent study
- firstname.lastname@example.org on New study reveals vitamin D’s long-term role in mortality and a variety of diseases
- Louise on New trial shows treating vitamin D deficiency significantly improves fatigue symptoms
- Amber Tovey on How much vitamin D can you get from non-cow’s milk?
- Rep.Paul.Seaton@legis.state.ak.us on How much vitamin D can you get from non-cow’s milk?
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus melanoma mental health meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment