As readers know the effectiveness of vitamin D in preventing and treating respiratory infections is close to my heart, almost as close as autism and vitamin D. Readers may also know of the epidemic of antibiotic resistance in the USA, and the growing realization that frequent antibiotic use is leading to antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
We need your help!
We're spreading awareness in vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- Yasir Mahmood on New research reports vitamin D status immediately after birth may relate to postpartum depression
- IAW on Vitamin D derivative may improve the efficacy of chemotherapy for pancreatic cancer
- Yasir Mahmood on Vitamin D Council Podcast 02: Vitamin D and the brain
- Jeff Nicklas on Vitamin D Council Podcast 02: Vitamin D and the brain
- Rita and Misty on Vitamin D Council Podcast 02: Vitamin D and the brain
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus melanoma mental health meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes UVB exposure vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment