As readers know the effectiveness of vitamin D in preventing and treating respiratory infections is close to my heart, almost as close as autism and vitamin D. Readers may also know of the epidemic of antibiotic resistance in the USA, and the growing realization that frequent antibiotic use is leading to antibiotic resistant bacteria.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
GIVE THE GIFT OF AWARENESS!
Help us continue to educate the world on vitamin Dand end the vitamin D deficiency pandemic.
- IAW on How does vitamin D supplementation impact respiratory exacerbations?
- Louise on Vitamin D Test Kits
- Rebecca Oshiro on How does vitamin D supplementation impact respiratory exacerbations?
- Debbie on How does vitamin D supplementation impact respiratory exacerbations?
- D-fiant on Animal study: Vitamin D and metformin have a combined effect against colorectal cancer
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus melanoma mental health meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes UV exposure vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment