Dr Clare Wall and colleagues of the University of Auckland recently reported in an interesting paper the vitamin D levels of exclusively breastfed infants in New Zealand.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
We're spreading awareness in vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- email@example.com on New study suggests U-shaped curve for vitamin D and risk of mortality among infants with HIV
- IAW on Community blog series: Immune status influences relationship between vitamin D and risk of colorectal cancer
- Rebecca Oshiro on Community blog series: Immune status influences relationship between vitamin D and risk of colorectal cancer
- Rita Celone Umile on A recent editorial about the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force statement
- David Schneider on A recent editorial about the U.S. Preventive Services Task Force statement
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus melanoma mental health meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes UV exposure vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment