Dr Clare Wall and colleagues of the University of Auckland recently reported in an interesting paper the vitamin D levels of exclusively breastfed infants in New Zealand.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
We need your help!
We're spreading awareness in vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- Rita and Misty on In Australia, recent Medicare changes call for restrictions on vitamin D test rebates
- GHamilton on How much vitamin D do you need to take?
- John on In Australia, recent Medicare changes call for restrictions on vitamin D test rebates
- Laura on How much vitamin D do you need to take?
- showmeaschematic on How much vitamin D do you need to take?
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus melanoma mental health meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes UV exposure vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment