Dr. Armin Zittermann and colleagues at the Clinic for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery at the Ruhr University Bochum in Germany just studied 4418 consecutive patients who underwent cardiac surgery.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
Welcome to our blog
You will find that some of our blogs are open-access, meaning you can read them in their entirety, and some are closed-access, meaning only members can read them in their entirety.
If you are a member already, please login with the link below. If you are not, consider joining the Vitamin D Council. Become a member and register today to access all of our blogs.
- Jeff Nicklas on New review: Does vitamin D supplementation help cancer patients?
- Rita and Misty on New review: Does vitamin D supplementation help cancer patients?
- email@example.com on New review: Does vitamin D supplementation help cancer patients?
- Rita and Misty on New study shows low vitamin D intake may lead to greater cognitive decline
- John Cannell, MD on Dr. Cannell on vitamin K2
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer breastfeeding calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly genes hypertension infant intensive care unit lupus melanoma meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial osteoporosis pediatrics pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets skin cancer sun exposure type 2 diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment