Dr. Armin Zittermann and colleagues at the Clinic for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery at the Ruhr University Bochum in Germany just studied 4418 consecutive patients who underwent cardiac surgery.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
We need your help!
We're spreading awareness in vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- Jeff Nicklas on Vitamin D Council Podcast 02: Vitamin D and the brain
- Rita and Misty on Vitamin D Council Podcast 02: Vitamin D and the brain
- Yasir Mahmood on What implications do migration and acculturation have on vitamin D status?
- mbuck on New study suggests that both high and low vitamin D levels may increase fracture risk
- Rita and Misty on Large meta-analysis suggests high vitamin D status reduces all-cause mortality
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus melanoma meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes UVB exposure vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment