Dr. Armin Zittermann and colleagues at the Clinic for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery at the Ruhr University Bochum in Germany just studied 4418 consecutive patients who underwent cardiac surgery.
Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
We need your help!
We're spreading awareness in Vitamin D deficiency. But we need your help!
- Study finds low vitamin D status is linked with endothelial dysfunction in newly diagnosed Parkinson’s patients on
- Study finds low vitamin D status is linked with lower urinary tract symptoms in older men on
- Recent study shows vitamin D supplementation is associated with improved symptoms of systemic lupus erythematosus on
- Study finds vitamin D supplementation may reduce the risk of cancer related deaths on
- Natural doses of vitamin D may prevent metabolic syndrome on
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly fracture hypertension infant inflammation lupus mental health meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial osteoporosis pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets schizophrenia skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes UV exposure vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity