Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
Welcome to our blog
You will find that some of our blogs are open-access, meaning you can read them in their entirety, and some are closed-access, meaning only members can read them in their entirety.
If you are a member already, please login with the link below. If you are not, consider joining the Vitamin D Council. Become a member and register today to access all of our blogs.
- Rita and Misty on On a population scale, heavy clothing most accounts for low vitamin D levels
- Ian on Is there a link between vitamin D and cardiorespiratory fitness?
- Jim Larsen on Hip fracture patients have lower levels of vitamins D and K1
- Jim Larsen on New military study underway looking to prevent stress fractures
- Rita and Misty on How do primary care providers and the public deal with vitamin D uncertainty?
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer breastfeeding calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly genes hypertension infant intensive care unit lupus melanoma meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial osteoporosis pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment