Information on the latest vitamin D news and research.
Find out more information on deficiency, supplementation, sun exposure, and how vitamin D relates to your health.
Welcome to our blog
You will find that some of our blogs are open-access, meaning you can read them in their entirety, and some are closed-access, meaning only members can read them in their entirety.
If you are a member already, please login with the link below. If you are not, consider joining the Vitamin D Council. Become a member and register today to access all of our blogs.
- IAW on Vitamin D and T2D: Where does research stand, where are we headed?
- firstname.lastname@example.org on New study finds low vitamin D associated with increased risk for community-acquired pneumonia
- email@example.com on Does vitamin D testing misdiagnose African-Americans?
- Brant Cebulla on Vitamin D and T2D: Where does research stand, where are we headed?
- Rita and Misty on Why does the Vitamin D Council recommend 5,000 IU/day?
Popular topicsallergy alzheimer’s disease asthma autism autoimmune disease bone health breast cancer breastfeeding calcium cancer cardiovascular cardiovascular disease child abuse children depression diabetes elderly genes hypertension infant intensive care unit lupus melanoma meta-analysis mortality multiple sclerosis muscle obesity open label trial pediatrics pregnancy public health randomized controlled trial respiratory infections rickets skin cancer sun exposure type 1 diabetes type 2 diabetes vitamin d vitamin d deficiency vitamin d levels vitamin d supplementation vitamin d toxicity vitamin d treatment